• Webmaster Forums, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting, Monetization & More!

AdminForum.org is a community of webmasters with useful content and resources.
    Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share.

Join for Free Today!

When was the last time you worked incredibly hard?

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Bits
The last time I worked incredibly hard was when I had to step out of my comfort zone to work in a new industry (sales) I was an introvert at that time and getting into sales as an introvert is impossible. So I had to fold up my sleeves and push aside my introverted'ness and get things done.

Jayson

Bits
I was washing dishes for 8 hours at night and then returning to wash them for a morning shift until 4 PM.

StormyFire

Bits
I work incredibly hard every day at school. However, the last time that I worked particularly hard was when I was writing my college entrance essay. It took a really long time.

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Bits
The last time I worked hard was doing my university assignments for software engineering. I am happy with the results I got for my hard work :)

Jay

Bits
Every day, my job is not labour anymore however managing people put lots of stress on a person.

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Bits
Every day, my job is not labour anymore however managing people put lots of stress on a person.
Never been a manager before, but I assume managing people is never an easy job. I used to work in HR for almost 5 years now, and I have met a lot of managers who come and vent to me about managing their staff because you always have that one or two staff members that are stubborn and always on a mission to make the manager's job hard. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Hi Everyone! Just joined this forum ..... Just looking around 4 now.
How is everyone doing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vetce