• Webmaster Forums, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting, Monetization & More!

AdminForum.org is a community of webmasters with useful content and resources.
    Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share.

Join for Free Today!

What are your thoughts on Post-Exchange?

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Bits
What do you think about post exchanges with other forums? Has this ever worked for you? Or do you think it will have a greater impact in the future?

Reactions: Jay

Ash

Bits
I don't think there is anything wrong with it as long as you have some genuine users on your site as well. It's a really good method of getting content onto your site when it's brand new.

Reactions: Jay

Jayson

Bits
It's massively difficult to get posts without something in return, in fact, impossible normally.

StormyFire

Bits
I think post exchanges are pretty neat because it's like all the small communities helping each other out. ^^ It also helps you meet new people that you may not have met otherwise or find communities that you normally wouldn't, which is nice!

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Bits
Yes indeed, in this day and age for small communities, post exchanges are their means of survival. Until they pick up the pace, which takes time. Post exchanges are always welcome.

Lammchen

Bits
I wasn't always for them but they can bring some new conversations to the site when it gets old among the same old members. I think that oftentimes a newbie that does an exchange can pique the interest of some lurkers even.

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Bits
That is true, doing post exchanges also revives old dead topics sometimes. This can bring some life to the forum, enough to also make your current members participate in some banter too.

Frode789

Bits
I think post exchanges are pretty neat because it's like all the small communities helping each other out. ^^ It also helps you meet new people that you may not have met otherwise or find communities that you normally wouldn't, which is nice!

This.. :) It's nice to be able to help out other new forums, especially in these times when running a new forum is very hard.

Smokey

Bits
It's been a thing forum admins have been doing for years now and it can really help give your forum a nice activity boost, especially if the forum is brand new.

Jay

Bits
I think they are ok, as said above it's great for small sites to get activity moving on their site.

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Bits
This.. :) It's nice to be able to help out other new forums, especially in these times when running a new forum is very hard.
Yes indeed, running a forum in this day and age is not easy and post exchanges definitely help out.
It's been a thing forum admins have been doing for years now and it can really help give your forum a nice activity boost, especially if the forum is brand new.
Do you think it can help forums which have sufficient activity as well?
I think they are ok, as said above it's great for small sites to get activity moving on their site.
Have you used post exchanges on any forums you run? If so, how did the activity boost help your community overall?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Binary Options No Deposit Bonuses List - binaryoptionsfree.eu
How did you celebrate Christmas?
Christmas is literally 10 Days away! 🎅
Hakuna Matata? Idk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DudeThatsErin