• Webmaster Forums, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting, Monetization & More!

AdminForum.org is a community of webmasters with useful content and resources.
    Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share.

Join for Free Today!

What are your go to XenForo Add-ons?

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Bits
I have been shopping around for many new XenForo add-ons to enhance the forum experience here at Admin Forum. And I was curious what are other fellow XenForo webmasters go to add-on selection for the platform?

Here are a few of my favorites:
  • DragonByte Credit and Shop
  • Siropu Ads Manager and Referral System
  • [CV6] Node Icons
  • [OzzMod] Badges
What about yours?

Ash

Bits
Not sure what awards system we use over at DH actually but that, and the credits/shop system from DragonByte. In terms of the node icons, we just use CSS to add them.

I love the Spotify addon from ThemeHouse as well, fits in very well with a general discussion forum.

Jay

Bits
I use all that you have listed, I also have maybe over 100 more that i have purchased and don't use.

Frode789

Bits
For my game centric website, I have a various assortment of addons. I have more addons than this installed, but some I have omitted since I would be cautions to recommend them to others.

Portal/content:
  • [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO + [Nulumia] XenPorta Improvements.
  • [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO.
  • [tl] Social Groups.
  • [XFA] Tournament.
  • XenAddons Showcase.
Optimization:
  • [Kirby] Font Awesome Manager.
  • [Nulumia] GA-Lite for Xenforo.
  • [Nulumia] XFOptimize.
  • Lazy Image Loader.
  • [TH] Image Optimizer.
Other misc. addons:
  • [Snog] Raffles.
  • User Onboarding.
  • [XTR] Reputation System.
  • [XTR] Featured Threads.
  • [XenConcept] Premium Page.
  • [TH] Donate.
  • [OzzModz] Upload Signature Picture.
  • [OzzModz] Forum Prefix Filter Block.
  • [OzzModz] Badges.
  • [OzzModz] Avatar Gallery.

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Bits
For my game centric website, I have a various assortment of addons. I have more addons than this installed, but some I have omitted since I would be cautions to recommend them to others.

Portal/content:
  • [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO + [Nulumia] XenPorta Improvements.
  • [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO.
  • [tl] Social Groups.
  • [XFA] Tournament.
  • XenAddons Showcase.
Optimization:
  • [Kirby] Font Awesome Manager.
  • [Nulumia] GA-Lite for Xenforo.
  • [Nulumia] XFOptimize.
  • Lazy Image Loader.
  • [TH] Image Optimizer.
Other misc. addons:
  • [Snog] Raffles.
  • User Onboarding.
  • [XTR] Reputation System.
  • [XTR] Featured Threads.
  • [XenConcept] Premium Page.
  • [TH] Donate.
  • [OzzModz] Upload Signature Picture.
  • [OzzModz] Forum Prefix Filter Block.
  • [OzzModz] Badges.
  • [OzzModz] Avatar Gallery.
I've barely used 70% of the add-ons on this list. I need to check them out. Out of curiosity, why would you be cautious in recommending it to others? Did those add-ons break your site at any point?

Jay

Bits
Well for me its just a hobby and purchasing them is a large cost, but be careful of who you are dealing with as some Dev's do very bad coding.

Frode789

Bits
I've barely used 70% of the add-ons on this list. I need to check them out. Out of curiosity, why would you be cautious in recommending it to others? Did those add-ons break your site at any point?

For example Classifieds from Nixififty. Guy never responds, barely updates it, bugs present that makes it poor to use.

Reactions: Jay

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Bits
Well for me its just a hobby and purchasing them is a large cost, but be careful of who you are dealing with as some Dev's do very bad coding.
Yeah, I tend to stick to addons which are highly rated or downloaded just to be sure that the addon doesn't break the site.

For example Classifieds from Nixififty. Guy never responds, barely updates it, bugs present that makes it poor to use.
Oh wow I mean I never used any of Nixfifty's addons but its good to know cause when you pay for an addon you expect there to be proper support of course. It's a part of the price.
I have Bob's Classifieds, and i know he will respond within an hour.
Is this Bob from XenAddons? I have been meaning to buy a few plugins from there.

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Bits
That's good to know, definitely looking to get a few addons from him. Good to know that people trust his work and support. 😁

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Binary Options No Deposit Bonuses List - binaryoptionsfree.eu
How did you celebrate Christmas?
Christmas is literally 10 Days away! 🎅
Hakuna Matata? Idk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DudeThatsErin