How do you come up with content to post?

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Sep 22, 2021
Bits
Finding content to post is probably one of the hardest parts of running a forum sometimes. I always find myself in situations where I am not sure what to post. I like to call it 'Post Block' where the brain goes into a freeze mode.

How do you find useful content to post on your forums?

Naiwen

Mar 31, 2022
Bits
I know a lot about many different topics, hence why I'm very versatile and polyvalent on online communities.

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Sep 22, 2021
Bits
I know a lot about many different topics, hence why I'm very versatile and polyvalent on online communities.
That's amazing, I have seen you in many different communities. I guess knowing about the subject at hand is a good way to generate content.

Reactions: AJH

AJH

Oct 28, 2021
Bits
I do research on topics. And it also depends on the niche of the forum. What I do for my forum, it's a webmaster and admin forum, is I visit and join and be part of those types of forums along with doing keyword research on topics people are searching Google for!

When I am posting on other people's forums (like here) I like to still research and post quality content. I am not a fan of low-quality spam-like posts. I want to contribute good content wherever I am a member.

Anyhow, my biggest thing is research. The more you know about a topic the more content you can create!

Reactions: Nous

JanviArora

Oct 14, 2022
Bits
When it comes to forums, one of the most important things you can do is create interesting and engaging content. This will help increase user engagement and lead to more discussions on your forum topics. Additionally, by providing valuable information, you can help members learn about new products or services they may be interested in.
When deciding what content to post, consider how you could make this useful for your users. For example, posts containing step-by-step instructions are likely most helpful for members if you have a DIY community forum focused on home improvement projects. Alternatively, posts highlighting recent developments or best practices might be more relevant if your forum focuses on business topics such as sales or marketing strategies.