• Webmaster Forums, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting, Monetization & More!

AdminForum.org is a community of webmasters with useful content and resources.
    Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share.

Join for Free Today!

How confident are you with installing mods and addons?

Joshua Farrell

Bits
*This is for people who have installed mods themselves... Not people using free hosts*

How confident are you install mods? Everytime you upload the modified files do you always think that there is going to endless errors or when you upload them are you quite confident that the mod will work fine?

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Bits
I am pretty confident with mod installations, there was a time I even had to update a few mods for an old vBulletin 3 forums because the mods were not PHP 7.4 compatible. I managed to get the mods to work properly.

Definitely not afraid to tinker around with code to make things work. But of course remember, always make sure you have a backup before tinkering with code.

Ash

Bits
Pretty confident especially as XenForo makes it extremely easy to do. Simply upload the files and then activate them. Not sure if it's the same now but phpBB used to be awful with this.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Hi Everyone! Just joined this forum ..... Just looking around 4 now.
How is everyone doing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vetce