• Webmaster Forums, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting, Monetization & More!

AdminForum.org is a community of webmasters with useful content and resources.
    Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share.

Join for Free Today!

Handling Stress

Joshua Farrell

Bits
Everyone gets stressed out at times, and everyone deals with it differently. What do you do to get rid of stress?

For me, I go outside to walk. I also enjoy watching something entertaining that isn't serious.

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Bits
For me, spending time with my SO, gaming and browsing the internet is kind of my way of handling or dealing with stress.

Smokey

Bits
I don't do well with stress at all. :-( When things get really stressful, i try to step away for a bit and relax, unwind, sometimes if I got a bad enough headache, I'll lay down and take a quick power nap to recharge and clear my head if I am able to do so.

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Bits
I don't do well with stress at all. :-( When things get really stressful, i try to step away for a bit and relax, unwind, sometimes if I got a bad enough headache, I'll lay down and take a quick power nap to recharge and clear my head if I am able to do so.
I tend to do that too sometimes, specially when I have a bad headache. Taking a nap helps a lot with stress too, at least helps you clear your head and come back to it with a fresh and clear mind. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Hi Everyone! Just joined this forum ..... Just looking around 4 now.
How is everyone doing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vetce