Handling Stress

Joshua Farrell

Sep 30, 2021
Bits
Everyone gets stressed out at times, and everyone deals with it differently. What do you do to get rid of stress?

For me, I go outside to walk. I also enjoy watching something entertaining that isn't serious.

Jayson

Oct 4, 2021
Bits
Yeah, nature is good, jogging or just sitting down and watching a relaxing TV show.

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Sep 22, 2021
Bits
For me, spending time with my SO, gaming and browsing the internet is kind of my way of handling or dealing with stress.

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Sep 22, 2021
Bits
Sometimes I have difficulty managing my stress. Posting on lots of forums has helped. ^^
I guess we all have our ways of dealing with stress, sometimes you just have to do what you gotta do to keep your self sane. 🤷‍♂️

Smokey

Dec 1, 2021
Bits
I don't do well with stress at all. :-( When things get really stressful, i try to step away for a bit and relax, unwind, sometimes if I got a bad enough headache, I'll lay down and take a quick power nap to recharge and clear my head if I am able to do so.

Reactions: Nous

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Sep 22, 2021
Bits
I don't do well with stress at all. :-( When things get really stressful, i try to step away for a bit and relax, unwind, sometimes if I got a bad enough headache, I'll lay down and take a quick power nap to recharge and clear my head if I am able to do so.
I tend to do that too sometimes, specially when I have a bad headache. Taking a nap helps a lot with stress too, at least helps you clear your head and come back to it with a fresh and clear mind. :)

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Sep 22, 2021
Bits
I usually turn on a few tunes and do site work.:)
When I was younger whenever I was stressed I used to turn to my laptop and start doing something with websites, always helped me.

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Sep 22, 2021
Bits
I've got into a new habit of taking a walk around my neighbourhood whenever I feel stressed at home. Seems to do the trick and calm me down.