• Webmaster Forums, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting, Monetization & More!

AdminForum.org is a community of webmasters with useful content and resources.
    Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share.

Join for Free Today!

Anyone want to learn something new?

Jayson

Bits
I'd like to learn the banjo so I am memorizing some chords. The is, though, I need the instrument. However, I can still gather in a lot of skill until I get one.

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Bits
Are Banjo's expensive?

I would love to learn how to play the Guitar, I did try it a few years back, but I didn't follow through. Would love to give it another go.

Jayson

Bits
Are Banjo's expensive?

I would love to learn how to play the Guitar, I did try it a few years back, but I didn't follow through. Would love to give it another go.
Nah, they're not unless it's top of the line, maybe. Not sure.

StormyFire

Bits
I love learning new things! Learning to play an instrument would be nice. I'd also love to learn another language. ^^

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Bits
Nah, they're not unless it's top of the line, maybe. Not sure.
Hmm, maybe I should try to learn the guitar before moving to other instruments 😅
Post automatically merged:

I love learning new things! Learning to play an instrument would be nice. I'd also love to learn another language. ^^
I learned a bit of French when I was in school 😄

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Bits
Finding the motivation to learn something like an instrument is just beyond me. I really need to push myself to learn an instrument. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Binary Options No Deposit Bonuses List - binaryoptionsfree.eu
How did you celebrate Christmas?
Christmas is literally 10 Days away! 🎅
Hakuna Matata? Idk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DudeThatsErin