Adsense and Advertising Alternatives

Joshua Farrell

Sep 30, 2021
Bits
What do you recommend as alternatives to direct selling of ads on your site(s), and Google Adsense?

I know of A-Ads, Banner Ad Exchange, Buy Sell Ads, and OpenX. Any other options out there that you would recommend using?

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Sep 22, 2021
Bits
I personally prefer BuySellAds because it has a whitelable advertising platform that you can use where others can purchase advertising spots from your website.

Kyle

Nov 29, 2021
Bits
Adsense is very misleading sometimes, I would prefer any other ad network compared to adsense.

Nous

Visionary
Administrator
Sep 22, 2021
Bits
Adsense is very misleading sometimes, I would prefer any other ad network compared to adsense.
Which ad networks do you prefer, if not? I do agree Adsense is very annoying sometimes and with its new option of auto ads it just floods the site with ads...

Nomad

Sep 13, 2022
Bits
Which ad networks do you prefer, if not? I do agree Adsense is very annoying sometimes and with its new option of auto ads it just floods the site with ads...
Well, even when you use auto ads, you can control the number of ads on your site by setting your own ad fill rate. When you set high fill rate, you will have a lot of ads, and when you set low, you will have fewer ads.