• Webmaster Forums, SEO, Domain Names, Hosting, Monetization & More!

AdminForum.org is a community of webmasters with useful content and resources.
    Connect with fellow webmasters. Grow your network. Stay informed. Learn and share.

Join for Free Today!

Ad Placements

Joshua Farrell

Bits
If you were to add ads to your forum or website (or if you already have ads), where would you consider placing said ads?

For Leaderboard Ads, I will generally place them inbetween the header of the forum, and the content body. Rarely do I place them in the footer. For the regular banner ad (468x60), I tend to place it at the end of the content page (before the footer), or inbetween the page title and the content body. Rarely do I insert them after certain post numbers, but I have done it previously.

Ash

Bits
On a forum like this where you have a big header and empty space on one side, I would place a leaderboard advertisement right there since it looks better than having a single ad between the header and forum.

I like having them in between posts sometimes as well

Lammchen

Bits
I really can't stand having ads between posts and on some forums I leave immediately.

I prefer having ads at the bottom of the page and sometimes one or two along the side. I don't like seeing a lot of ads on a forum. On Christianity Haven we only have one ad and that's on the bottom and on Crafter Craze I haven't added any ads yet but probably will in the future.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Hi Everyone! Just joined this forum ..... Just looking around 4 now.
How is everyone doing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phillip19